Join Virtual Disability event ‘Exploring Inclusion’ – 31 March 2020
Northcott is pleased to offer our customers a ticket to the Virtual Disability Conference tomorrow, Tuesday 31 March.
The University of Melbourne, Scope Australia and Ability First Australia second virtual conference has the theme of ‘Exploring Inclusion: the Australian disability community in conversation online’.
This year the conference will focus on inclusion of people with disabilities in all aspects of society.
The conference is all online so you can access it at home or in your workplace. The conference starts at 11.00am and there will various keynote speakers and panels that you can join throughout the day. You can view the program here.
If you are interested in attending the conference, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the National Virtual Disability Conference website
- Click on the purple ‘Register Now’ button (top right-hand corner of the page)
- This takes you to a ticketing page – press the yellow ‘Book Now’ button
- On the Ticketing page, click ‘1’ for Organisation ticket
- Press the yellow ‘Next’ button
- Fill out all your individual information
- Go to payment and enter the discount code: NORTHCOTT
- This will mean you don’t have to pay anything. You still have to enter all the payment information
- You will receive an email confirmation and a meeting request for your calendar. Choose Outlook calendar and you will get an individual link to join the conference.
If you have difficulties, please email email@example.com
We hope that you enjoy the day and get involved in the conversations where you can.