Physiotherapists work with individuals and those who support them (e.g. parents/carers, teachers, support workers, employers) to achieve their physical goals in a range of settings such as at home, in the classroom, the workplace or the community.
We can provide a personalised assessment and intervention program for individuals who need support with:
- Gross motor development - children learning to move and engage in play
- Mobility - strength, balance, coordination and skills for walking
- Equipment - walking frames, standing frames, footwear, orthotics and other equipment
- Positioning - support, equipment and advice for people who need help to move
- Rehab - building up strength and skills after illness or surgery
- Hydrotherapy - exercise in warm water to reduce pain and stiffness, and to learn new skills
- Exercise - pilates, yoga, sport and recreation
How we deliver services
Individualised assessment, advice and personalised intervention programs delivered by our therapy teams.
A chance for individuals to learn and practice skills in a supported group environment with guidance from therapists and group members.
Access any of our therapy services online via a video call on any device.
Tailored training opportunities for those who support individuals with disability at home, school and in the community.
When and where are services available
We can provide Physiotherapy services:
- at your home in person
- in the community at places like a park, school or workplace
- via telehealth online
- in any of our Northcott centres
Parramatta – 1 Fennell Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2750
Seven Hills – Suite 3 (for therapy only; main office: Suite 13)/197 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147
Tamworth – 3/126 Marius Street, Tamworth NSW 2340
Hurstville – 2/12 Butler Road, Hurstville, NSW, 2220
Casula – Casula Central, Suite 6, Building 18, 633 Hume Highway, Casula, NSW, 2170
Campbelltown – 1/101 Queen Street, Campbelltown, NSW, 2640
Penrith – Suite 4, 295 High St, Penrith NSW 2750 (entry via Evan Street)
Wollongong – 31 Kenny Street, Wollongong, NSW, 2500
Wagga Wagga – 124 Peter Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW, 2650
Albury – 530/540 Swift St, Albury NSW 2640
Canberra – Level 4, Woden Centre, 20 Bradley St, Phillip ACT 2606
Ballina – 5/26-54 River Street, Ballina NSW 2478
Our services are available Monday to Friday.
Referral and payment options
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- ‘Improved Daily Living’ can be used to access all therapies.
- ‘Improved Health and Wellbeing’ funds can also be used to access Dietitian.
- Medicare Rebate with a Chronic Disease Management Plan (CDMP)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private payment
Training sessions are charged at an hourly rate. Quotes are provided on request.