Independent ME launching in Northern Sydney
Want more independence in your day to day activity?
Northcott are launching a new program in Northern Sydney. We spoke to people with disability and their parents in their local area and there is an overwhelming demand for a program that increases long term independence. Our program is designed to empower young people with disability aged 15 years to 18 years old who want to gain more confidence and skills that will lead to choice, opportunity and independence. The program will run for the course of a term and participants will be challenged and supported to:
- Travel training using public transport
- Keeping personal items safe
- Express an opinion, communicate and participate in discussions
- Contribute to decision making
- Work with and respect others
- Build confidence, independence and a healthy self esteem
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses
The program starts the first week of October and RSVP’s close on the 29th of September 2017.
Click on the following links to learn more about the programs:
To RSVP – call 1800 818 286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org