‘Exploring Inclusion’: last chance to access conference materials
Heard great things about the recent Virtual Disability Conference? It’s not too late to check out all the action! Post-event registration is still available until the end of May.
You will get full access to recordings of all four conference streams. E-posters are also now available to anyone who registers for the conference. The content streams include ‘Finding the support that is right for you’, ‘Supporting choice and decision making’, ‘Services that people with disability want’, and ‘Working with people with complex and high support needs’.
If you are interested in accessing the conference materials, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the National Virtual Disability Conference website
- Click on the purple ‘Register Now’ button (top right-hand corner of the page)
- This takes you to a ticketing page – press the yellow ‘Book Now’ button
- On the Ticketing page, click ‘1’ for Organisation ticket
- Press the yellow ‘Next’ button
- Fill out all your individual information
- Go to payment and enter the discount code: NORTHCOTT. (This will mean you don’t have to pay anything. However, you still have to enter all the payment information.)
- You will then receive an email from ‘VDC Events Team’ with a link and a password so you can view the various presentations.
If you have difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org