ONLINE GROUP THERAPY: Fine & Gross Motor Skills
Online group therapy sessions for primary school students who want to improve their fine and gross motor skills.
What your child will gain:
- Experience interacting with others while participating in fun and engaging activities,designed to support the
development of fine & gross motor skills
- Practice using smaller hand muscles and larger muscles in the body to support everyday activities such as writing, cooking,
dressing, climbing and jumping
- Practice taking turns, following instructions and actively listening.
Benefits of a group setting:
- Makes a great complement to individual therapy
- Offers a fun way to learn and practise fine & gross motor skills
- Allows for practical implementation of fine & gross motor skills
- Takes place in a safe learning environment, with support and guidance from their peers and Occupational Therapists.
Dates and Times:
- Friday 24 September, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Thursday 30 September, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
Note: For the duration of the group –
- Carers will need to be present.
- Your child must have access to a suitable device (e.g. tablet/laptop).
- You will need a stable internet connection.
- Your child will need access to a printer, pens/pencils, paper, and clothes pegs.
This group is open to existing and new Northcott customers.
Spots are limited. Please express your interest in the group ASAP. Once expressions of interest have been received, we will ask some follow up questions to make sure the group is suitable for your child.