Drop-in days are back!
Drop-in day season is here! Northcott is hosting drop-in day events across the state where you will be able to meet the Northcott crew and find out how we can support you to build new skills and become work ready.
During these interactive sessions, you will be able to:
> Participate in activities and get a feel for the skills you will learn and develop
> Get to know your strengths and how they can be used to gain independence or get a job
> Explore your goals for the coming year with our coordinators’ support
> Meet the Northcott team and make new friends who are also excited to take their next step on their journey to independence and job seeking.
Check out dates and locations and register for the event that is closest to you!
- Campbelltown (Beverly Road) – Thursday 30th September – Register!
- Campbelltown (Queen Street) – Wednesday 13th October – Register!
- Hillsdale – Wednesday 6th October – Register!
- Penrith – Tuesday 12th October – Register!
- Parramatta – Wednesday 13th October – Register!
- Hurstville – Thursday 14th October – Register!
- Casula – Friday 15th October – Register!
- Hornsby – Tuesday 19th October – Register!
- North Rocks – Wednesday 20th October – Register!
- Seven Hills – Tuesday 26 October – Register!
- Rosebery – Tuesday 26 October – Register!
Due to physical distancing restrictions, registrations are essential. Please make sure you book your spot in one of our interactive sessions.