Dates for your diary – National Disability Insurance Scheme info sessions
What is the NDIS and how does it work? Am I eligible for the NDIS? What kind of support can I get through the NDIS?
These are just some of the many questions people with disability, their families and carers might be asking themselves given the NDIS is now fully rolling out across New South Wales.
Questions like these could be answered at free information sessions run by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
The information sessions also give people who attend the chance to have their questions answered by experienced NDIA staff members.
Information sessions are coming up soon in the following areas and if you click these links you’ll be able to get more information where each event is and who you need to contact to get more details.
- 18 July: Mittagong NDIS Community Information Session
- 21 July: Tamworth NDIS Community Information Session
- 26 July: Camden NDIS Community Information Session
- 1 August: Fairfield NDIS Community Information Session
- 9 August: Wollondily NDIS Community Information Session
As always, if you’ve got any questions about how we can help make your NDIS journey as smooth as possible please feel free to get in touch with us!