Your Safety & Security with us
For your safety and peace of mind, our staff undergo rigorous checks including Working With Children and Criminal Record Checks. Our clinical staff are accredited; complying with Australian Standards and NDIA quality standards. Our staff regularly attend training to keep up to date with the latest research, techniques and tools to support you.
Your Customer Risk Profile will outline how we manage your safety while in our care. This plan will keep you and those around you safe.
We view feedback as a positive opportunity to improve the quality of our services and operations, and to strengthen relationships with our customers and the community. Northcott is committed to resolving complaints in an ethical, confidential, and timely manner. Your feedback will be treated confidentially, and only involve the people needed to help find a resolution. Feedback can be provided by contacting us by phone on 1800 818 286 or on email Northcott@northcott.com.au
As a Northcott customer, we’d like you to keep us informed if your circumstances change.
Please let us know if you:
- Can’t make a service booking
- Need to change or update your personal details
As part of our service delivery, we also require you to:
- Provide us with any manual handling equipment specific to your individual needs and personal care products
- Follow our service terms and conditions
- Be respectful of our workers and others
Your privacy matters
Working towards your Goals with us
We are here to support you to achieve your goals as part of your team. Together we will create meaningful goals and develop a plan to achieve them. We will check in with you at different milestones and track our progress to ensure you are on track to meet your goals. If your circumstances change, we’ll adapt with you.
Your Service Agreement
The Northcott Service Agreement is our service contract with you; it will clearly outline everything we have agreed to provide. The conditions of the Agreement include, but are not limited to:
- The Service Agreement will be for the life of the plan, you will only be charged for the services you received in compliance with our cancellation policy
- We can arrange a trial of our services, however the Service Agreement will be for the proposed usage of your plan and give you the option to opt out at any time
- We deliver a range of complementary services that are best delivered together, in order to do this, some of our products have a minimum spend of $15,000
- If you are NDIS funded and are within 8 weeks of your Plan end date, we will not be able to make any changes to your Service Agreement due to NDIA’s processing times
Paying for your NDIS Service
- You will only be charged for the services you have received in compliance with our cancellation policy
- You can monitor your spend against your plan by accessing myplace in the NDIS Portal
- We will send you monthly Service Statements via email
- We cannot negotiate with the NDIA on your behalf – however we can guide you and provide you with options to discuss with the NDIA to get the best possible outcome