Take a break and relax at Northcott’s Respite House in North Rocks.
Our Specialist Supported Living (SSL) centre-based respite services provide specialist support and care for people with disability, offering weekends away for children and adults with disability in a supportive, friendly and comfortable environment. This fully-equipped, single storey property offers a comfortable environment where customers can relax and have fun while building their independence in an accessible home away from home.
Set back from the road, the North Rocks Respite House offers indoor and outdoor living areas. This secure property provides privacy to all guests and a lot to explore in the local area as it is a short distance from North Rocks shopping centre, local parks and tennis courts.
If you are a carer, you will have the opportunity to take a break, being assured that your loved one will be in the very best of care.
Lifestyle benefits of the property
- Build your independence
- Enjoy in-house activities
- Stay close to the local retail centre and parks
- Receive support from friendly, experienced staff
Features of the property
- Fully accessible bedrooms and bathrooms
- Split air-conditioning/heating
- Outdoor patio area with gas BBQ and garden
- Large grass area for outdoor activities
- WiFi, TV in all bedrooms and access to TV with gaming consoles in the living area
Special features and equipment available
- Adjustable electric beds
- Bathroom grab rails
- Handheld showers
- Shower bed and chair
- Hoists and slings
When you talk to your NDIS planner, they will use the following terms to describe the funding that can be used to purchase our centre-based respite services.
|Short Term Accommodation and Assistance|
|Assistance with Self-Care Activities in a STA|