Northcott Therapy offers individual assessment, advice and personalised intervention programs for people with disability of all ages .
- Our aim is to support customers to reach their goals and potential.
- We also provide education to those who support and care for them.
- Our team of therapists work together through an integrated approach, providing an efficient and holistic service.
Our Therapy services offer our customers a team of fully accredited, experienced and committed specialists, including:
- Speech pathologists who support individuals to communicate verbally or through other ways. They also support individuals during mealtimes.
- Occupational therapists who support easier everyday living. They can assist with managing uncomfortable sensory inputs, developing motor skills, trialling equipment and identifying necessary changes within different environments.
- Physiotherapists who support individuals with walking, posture, strength, balance and/or other forms of mobility.
- Dietitians who support individuals with nutrition, hydration, weight and overall health and wellbeing.
We also deliver Specialist NSW Health funded therapy services which include:
- The Paediatric Spinal Outreach Service (PSOS) for children under 18 who have acquired a spinal cord injury
- The Spina Bifida Adult Resource Team (SBART) that provides specialised information and support for adults with spina bifida who are transitioning from paediatric to adult services
How we deliver services
Individual therapy. Individualised assessment, advice and personalised intervention programs.
Group therapy. A chance for individuals to learn and practice skills in a supported group environment with guidance from therapists and group members.
Therapy Training. Northcott Therapy offers a broad range of training opportunities tailored to the needs of those who support individuals with disability at home, school and in the community.
When and where are services available
We provide services;
- at your home
- in community settings such as workplaces or educational settings
- via telehealth
- in our offices
Parramatta – 1 Fennell Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2750
Seven Hills – 13/197 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147
Tamworth – 3/126 Marius Street, Tamworth NSW 2340
Hurstville – 2/12 Butler Road, Hurstville, NSW, 2220
Casula – Casula Central, Suite 6, Building 18, 633 Hume Highway, Casula, NSW, 2170
Campbelltown – 1/101 Queen Street, Campbelltown, NSW, 2640
Penrith – Suite 4, 295 High St, Penrith NSW 2750 (entry via Evan Street)
Wollongong – 31 Kenny Street, Wollongong, NSW, 2500
Wagga Wagga – 124 Peter Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW, 2650
Albury – 530/540 Swift St, Albury NSW 2640
Canberra – Level 4, Woden Centre, 20 Bradley St, Phillip ACT 2606
Ballina – 5/26-54 River Street, Ballina NSW 2478
Our services are available Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Referral and payment options
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Improved daily living funds can be used to access all therapies.
- Improved health and wellbeing funds can also be used to access Dietitian.
- Medicare Rebate with a Chronic Disease Management Plan (CDMP)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private payment