I want to live independently
Need to develop your physical mobility or find the right equipment or aids?
Do you want to understand how to engage with others?
Are you looking for a home of your own or do you require in-home support?
We have a range of services that can support you in achieving independence.
The NDIS will use the following terms to describe the funding you can purchase for these services:
- Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, in education and at work
- Improved daily living skills
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Improved life choices
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation
- Supported independent living
- Transport to access daily activities