Occupational Therapists work with individuals and those who support them (e.g. parents/carers, teachers, support workers, employers) to increase their ability to physically access and participate in a range of settings such as at home, in the classroom, the workplace or the community.
We can provide a personalised assessment and intervention program for individuals who need support with:
- Play skills - interacting with others
- Sensory processing – being aware of, understanding and responding to sensory information (e.g. sound, touch, sight, movement)
- Self-care skills – carrying out daily routines (e.g. showering, toileting, eating/drinking)
- Fine motor skills – moving small muscles in the hands (e.g. tying shoe laces, writing with a pencil, picking up and releasing objects)
- Mobility – moving and participating in activities with or without equipment (e.g. specialised seating, wheelchairs, adapted cutlery, hoists)
- Access and manual handling – moving around safely with or without equipment, modifications to the environment (e.g. rails, ramps or steps) and the support of another person (e.g. transfers)
How we deliver services
Individualised assessment, advice and personalised intervention programs delivered by our therapy teams.
A chance for individuals to learn and practice skills in a supported group environment with guidance from therapists and group members.
Tailored training opportunities for those who support individuals with disability at home, school and in the community.
When and where are services available
We provide services
- at your home
- in community settings such as workplaces or educational settings
- via telehealth
- in our Northcott centres
Parramatta – 1 Fennell Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2750
Seven Hills – 13/197 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147
Tamworth – 3/126 Marius Street, Tamworth NSW 2340
Hurstville – 2/12 Butler Road, Hurstville, NSW, 2220
Casula – Casula Central, Suite 6, Building 18, 633 Hume Highway, Casula, NSW, 2170
Campbelltown – 1/101 Queen Street, Campbelltown, NSW, 2640
Penrith – Suite 4, 295 High St, Penrith NSW 2750 (entry via Evan Street)
Wollongong – 31 Kenny Street, Wollongong, NSW, 2500
Wagga Wagga – 124 Peter Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW, 2650
Albury – 530/540 Swift St, Albury NSW 2640
Canberra – Level 4, Woden Centre, 20 Bradley St, Phillip ACT 2606
Ballina – 5/26-54 River Street, Ballina NSW 2478
Our services are available Monday to Friday.
Referral and payment options
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- ‘Improved Daily Living’ can be used to access all therapies.
- ‘Improved Health and Wellbeing’ funds can also be used to access Dietitian.
- Medicare Rebate with a Chronic Disease Management Plan (CDMP)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private payment
Training sessions are charged at an hourly rate. Quotes are provided on request.