Outside School Hours Care
Our team focus on ensuring the time your child spends with us is as fun as possible and offer fantastic opportunities for them meet and enjoy the company of other children, develop social skills and build relationships.
What we offer:
- Provision of care for children aged 6-18 years
- Dedicated team of staff who have:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or experience in Educations, Leisure and Recreation, Welfare, Disability or other related areas
- Current first aid certificates
- Accessible transport to activities
The NDIS will use the following terms to describe the funding you can purchase for these services:
- Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, in education and at work
- Improved relationships
We just need a few details from you and one of our friendly team will be in touch to answer your NDIS questions.