This property has one vacant room.
Northcott’s SDA disability housing property in Yagoona has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The light-filled property is single storey with two large living areas, a pergola area and fenced backyard with native plants.
There is a large, enclosed kitchen, with a viewing window to the dining area and a window overlooking the pergola area. The kitchen has lots of bench space, a dishwasher, microwave and separate oven/grill and induction cooktop. Both bathrooms have shower and toilet rails for safety. The dining area flows into an open plan lounge area with lounges and a TV, and leads onto the pergola area and garden.
The second living area at the front of the house has floor to ceiling windows, a TV and a stereo unit and comfortable lounge suite. There is a storage room for use by all residents to store equipment such as wheelchairs.
The property is located close to the Hume Highway and short drive from Bass Hill Plaza, the heart of Bankstown, Bankstown Centre and Bankstown Hospital. The Yagoona West Shopping Centre with a Post Office, bakery, grocery store, fruit and vegetables market, butcher and café is in close walking distance.
Residents in this property are aged over 40 years and enjoy watching movies together, listening to music, sharing a meal or barbecue and going on outings such as shopping, concerts, picnics and dinners out.
To be able to live in this house you will need to have Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding included in your NDIS package, which is in addition to Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding. If you want to know more about how this property could be your next home, call the team today on 1800 818 286. This house is managed by Hume Community Housing.
Features of the property
- 3 bedrooms – all with antenna port
- Built-in wardrobes in 2 bedrooms
- 2 large bathrooms
- 2 large and spacious living areas
- Smart TV in the main lounge area
- Large kitchen
- Single storey
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor covered entertaining space
- Secure fencing
- Large, secure carport
- 24 hour support staff, active night staff
- One off-street parking space in driveway
- Modified vehicle for use by residents (wheelchair accessible)
- Flat access to the front entrance
- Covered ramp access from the rear of the property to the carport
- Well maintained gardens with native plants
- Internet access
- Independent person aged between 35 and 55 years
- Individual with good verbal communication skills and self-protective skills
- Someone who enjoys the company of others, has a sense of humour and works or attends day program at least four days a week.
To apply for this vacancy call us on 1800 818 286
Yagoona property FAQs
Are there Northcott services I can access nearby?
How do I apply for this property?
Like what you see? Call 1800 818 286 to find out more about this disability housing property and begin the application process.
We just need a few details from you and one of our friendly team will be in touch to answer your questions.