This warm and friendly property has one vacant room.
Northcott’s SDA disability housing property in Chipping Norton is a five bedroom accessible house with three bathrooms. It is a single storey property with two living areas, a spacious kitchen, outdoor covered area and leafy garden.
Nestled in the quiet suburb of Chipping Norton, this disability house is close to local shops, a small shopping centre, medical services and local parks.
Residents in this property are aged in their 50s and have lived together for more than 25 years. They attend day program together during the week. All enjoy watching TV and movies together, eating dinner, listening to music, singing and going out to dinner and community events.
To be able to live in this house you will need to have Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding included in your NDIS package, which is in addition to Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding.
Features of the property
- Five bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Three bathrooms
- Two communal living areas
- Large kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Small outdoor covered entertaining space
- Raised garden bed
- Secure fencing around backyard
- 24 hour support staff
- Transport for residents (wheelchair accessible)
- Single storey
- Well maintained garden and boundary trees
- Storage shed
- Close to parks
- On site parking
- Street parking for visitors
- Wheelchair accessible
- Independent female with low support needs aged in her 50s
- Individual who attends day program
- Social and friendly individual
To apply for this vacancy call us on 1800 818 286.
Chipping Norton FAQs
Are there Northcott services I can access nearby?
How do I apply for this property?
Like what you see? Call 1800 818 286 to find out more about this disability housing property and begin the application process.
We just need a few details from you and one of our friendly team will be in touch to answer your NDIS questions.