Vocational Skills Campbelltown
Drop in and check us out!
Contact our Campbelltown team if you would like to drop in and spend a few hours learning more about our program. This is suitable of students who have ‘School Leaver Employment Support (SLES)’ funding, ‘Finding or keep a job’ funding or ‘NDIS Individual’ funding.
What to expect:
- Get first hand experience of the SLES program
- Start to plan your individualised program for 2019
- Meet staff and other young people involved in the program
- Our SLES program is for school leavers aged 18 and over and can be accessed up to three days per week. Group days are on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Our finding and keeping a job program is available Monday to Friday and includes a combination of individual and group work. The service is charged by the hour.
Location: Northcott Campbelltown, Suite 1, 101 Queen Street, Campbelltown, 2560
Contact: Glenda Abels (02) 4640 8716