Are you a person with disability and are currently studying at TAFE, University or other Registered Training Organisation (RTO)? Are you thinking about embarking on tertiary studies, but are worried about managing the extra costs and logistics?
Having a disability is not a barrier to reaching your educational goals. Financial assistance from one our tertiary scholarships and the support network around it might be what you are looking for.
Each year Northcott and The SpineCare Foundation proudly administer a suite of scholarship offerings;
- The Gregory and Dolores Farrell Scholarship
- The Thomas K.F. Taylor Scholarship
- The Thomas Hepburn Lennox Scholarship
- The Wendy Hall Scholarship
Please click here to learn more about these scholarships and the selection process, as well as hear the personal stories of our awarded recipients.
Congratulations to the 15 awarded recipients for 2021
Our 2021 scholars are studying in the fields of; Psychology with Human Movement, Medicine, Physiotherapy (Research), Secondary Education, Communications, Human Science, Law, Business, IT, Design in Architecture, Creative Industries, Computer Science and Advanced Studies in Science.
We wish you all the best for your studies!
Currently studying or thinking of study in 2022?
If planning on attending TAFE, University or another Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in 2022, you have a physical disability, are a past or present Northcott customer, and/or use a wheelchair for mobility (but not a past or present customer), consider applying for a scholarship!
The main round for applications is in November / December each year, however we welcome enquires at other times to discuss your unique circumstances.
Applications for the 2022 academic year are open
- Read the Student Handbook and Scholarships for Tertiary Education Booklet
- Complete the Application Form
- Submit your application by Monday 22 November 2021 5pm.
- Be available for interview on Wednesday 1 December (either in person at Northcott Head Offices, North Parramatta or videolink), for select applicants
- Enjoy reaching about previously awarded recipients here.
Any other question or comments?