Are you a person with disability and are currently studying at TAFE, University or other Registered Training Organisation (RTO)? Are you thinking about embarking on tertiary studies, but are worried about managing the extra costs and logistics?
Having a disability is not a barrier to reaching your educational goals. Financial assistance from one our tertiary scholarships and the support network around it might be what you are looking for.
Each year Northcott and The SpineCare Foundation proudly administer a suite of scholarship offerings;
- The Gregory and Dolores Farrell Scholarship
- The Thomas K.F. Taylor Scholarship
- The Thomas Hepburn Lennox Scholarship
- The Wendy Hall Scholarship
Please click here to learn more about these scholarships and the selection process, as well as hear the personal stories of our awarded recipients.
Congratulations to the 16 awarded recipients for 2022
Our 2022 scholars are studying in the fields of; Psychology with Human Movement, Medicine, Physiotherapy (Research), Secondary Education, Communications, Human Science, Law, Business, IT, Design in Architecture, Fundamental Design, Software Engineering, Creative Industries, Computer Science and Advanced Studies in Science.
We wish you all the best for your studies!
Currently studying or thinking of study in 2023?
If planning on attending TAFE, University or another Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in 2023, you have a disability, are a past or present Northcott customer, and/or use a wheelchair for mobility (but not a past or present customer), consider applying for a scholarship!
The main round for applications is in November / December each year, however we welcome enquires at other times to discuss your unique circumstances.
Applications for the 2023 academic year are open
- Read the Student Handbook and Scholarships for Tertiary Education Booklet
- Complete the Application Form, either in writing, via video or other preferred format (ensuring that you respond to the application questions).
- Submit your application by Monday 21 November 2022 5pm.
- Be available for interview time TBA early December (either in person at Northcott Head Offices, North Parramatta or videolink), for select applicants
Any other question or comments?