This one-bedroom property is currently vacant.
This modern and spacious SDA unit is part of Northcott’s purpose-built disability housing complex in Guildford.
It has a large kitchen and spacious open plan living and dining area. There is a private verandah located off the living area and a large bathroom with laundry facilities.
This property is one of six individual units built around a shared covered outdoor entertaining area and garden space. Residents in the complex enjoy spending time together, having BBQs and celebrating special occasions.
The complex has an on-site office with 24 hour support staff. Residents can contact support staff via a paging system.
To be able to live in this house you will need to have Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding included in your NDIS package, which is in addition to Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding. If you want to know more about how this property could be your next home, call the team today on 1800 818 286. This house is managed by St George Housing.
Features of the unit:
- One bedroom
- Large bathroom with laundry facilities
- Spacious combined lounge and dining room
- Good-sized kitchen
- Single storey
- Secure backyard
- Wide doorframes
- Wireless paging system for support staff
- Air conditioning
Features of the complex:
- On-site office with 24 hour support staff
- Communal covered outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
- Leafy garden area
- Wide pathways
- Raised garden bed
- Large common room with kitchen and TV and projector for movies.
- Accessible van for residents
- Independent individual who values personal space and privacy
- Person who does not require assistance with transfers or mobility. There is no overhead lifter installed in the unit.
Call us to apply for this vacancy on 1800 818 286
Guilford unit FAQs
Are there Northcott services I can access nearby?
For customers in Guildford or the Blacktown area, our closest office is in Seven Hills. At Northcott Seven Hills we offer a diverse range of services including Skills 4 Life, Coordination of Supports, Vocational Skills Training/SLES and more.
How do I apply for this property?
Like what you see? Call 1800 818 286 to find out more about this disability housing property and begin the application process.
We just need a few details from you and one of our friendly team will be in touch to answer your questions.