Vocational Skills Parramatta – Drop in Day
Our Parramatta team is organising a drop in day and we are looking forward to welcoming you. You will be able to spend time learning more about our service, which is suitable for students who have NDIS funding for ‘School Leaver Employment Support (SLES)’, ‘Finding and keeping a job’, or another type of NDIS funding.
What to expect:
- Meet current participants and our friendly, passionate and experienced staff who can share their experience and knowledge with you.
- Find out how we can assist you with our Finding and keeping a job service, which includes a combination of individual and group work.
- Start to plan your individualised program.
- Learn about the range of activities, training and educational opportunities that would be available to you.
- Find out how this training suits the learning needs and goals of every participant.
- Learn more about the range of complementary services that Northcott offers such as Everyday Life Skills, Therapy, Recreation and more.
- Our SLES service is for school leavers and can be accessed up to three days per week.
Location: 1 Fennell Street, North Parramatta
When: Thursday 19 September 2019
Time: 9am – 11am or 3pm – 6pm. Please choose the option that works best for you.
Cost: Free – Morning and afternoon tea will be provided
RSVP: By Monday 16 September 2019. Individual appointments can be organised if you are unable to attend the above date.
We look forward to meeting you!