NDIS first steps workshop – Campbelltown
Date:Thursday 16 June 2016
10:00 – 12:00
18:00 – 20:00
101 Queen street
Places are limited
02 4640 8700
Parents and carers of children with disability are invited to come along to one of these free workshops that will give them more information about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and how it can benefit their child.
If you are a parent or carer the workshops will help you understand:
- What the NDIS is
- How early intervention fits in the NDIS
- All the supports your child currently receives
- Which supports are working for your child, which supports don’t work and why
- How to pinpoint support you might want for your child
- How the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) can support you
These workshops have been funded by the Australian Government’s Department of Social Services and have been provided by Cerebral Palsy Australia and First Step Alliance.