Hurstville Everyday Life Skills Drop in Day
Our Everyday Life Skills program supports you to build your confidence, independence and social skills to allow you to reach your full potential.
During this interactive event, you will be able to:
- See our Everyday Life Skills day program in action and find out what it can offer you
- Participate in activities and get a feel for the skills you will learn and develop
- Get to know your strengths and how they can be used to gain independence
- Explore your goals for the coming year with our team’s support
- Meet the Northcott team and make new friends who are also excited to take the next steps on their journey to independence.
Due to physical distancing restrictions, registrations are essential. Please make sure you REGISTER here.
Date: Wednesday 25 November.
Time:10:00am – 5:00pm
Location: 12 Butler Rd, Hurstville NSW 2220
COVID-19 response: We will continue to follow social distancing requirements, as well as following hygiene and infection control measures. Our main priority is to ensure the safety and health of our customers and staff.