Group Therapy – The Friend Ship
Group therapy sessions for primary and high school students who want to increase their social skills.
What your child will gain:
• Experience interacting with others while participating in fun and engaging activities, designed to support the development of social skills.
• An understanding of how to keep a conversation going.
• Practise with turn taking and asking and answering questions.
Benefits of a group setting:
• Makes a great complement to individual therapy.
• Offers a fun way to learn and practise communication skills.
• Takes place in a safe learning environment, with support and guidance from their peers and Speech Pathologists.
Dates and Times:
– Primary School Group: Thursday 8 October, 12pm – 2pm
– High School Group: Thursday 8 October, 3pm – 5pm
Location: 1 Fennell Street, North Parramatta 2151
Cost: $193.98 (price may change in line with NDIS price indexation increase)
Note: Carers will be asked to participate in the last 15 minutes of the group. During this time, a therapist will provide feedback and demonstrate specific strategies that can be used at home.