Group Therapy – Supporting use of phrases
Group therapy session for preschool and primary school students who require support putting together common words to make phrases.
What your child will gain:
• A chance to practise putting together common words to make requests and comments verbally and/or using an alternate communication system, such as LAMP Words for Life, Proloquo2Go.
• Experience interacting with others, while participating in fun and engaging activities designed to support the development of language.
Benefits of a group setting:
• Makes a great complement to individual therapy.
• Offers a fun way for your child to learn and practise their communication skills.
• Takes place in a safe learning environment, with support and guidance from their peers and Speech Pathologists.
Dates and Times: Thursday 8 October, 9am – 11am
Location: 1 Fennell Street, North Parramatta 2151
Cost: $193.98 (price may change in line with NDIS price indexation increase)
Note: Carers will be asked to participate in the last 15 minutes of the group. During this time, a therapist will provide feedback and demonstrate specific strategies that can be used at home. This group is open to existing and new Northcott customers. For more information call 1800 818 286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org