Group therapy: Mastering Mealtimes
For parents/carers of children aged 5 to 18 years
Some children struggle to eat a variety of foods, which can make mealtimes a nightmare for parents/carers and their children.
This group will increase parents/carers understanding of why their child might have difficulties and provide practical strategies to support their child towards happier and healthier mealtimes.
The group will be led by allied professionals who are experienced in providing feeding support.
What you will gain:
- An understanding of why your child is a fussy eater
- Practical support to encourage your child to eat nutritious foods
- Ideas around how to make mealtimes more enjoyable
Benefits of a group setting:
- Makes a great complement to individual therapy
- Offers support from fellow parents who have experienced the same challenges
- Provides an open forum for parents to discuss ideas
When: Tuesday 9 April 2019
Location: Northcott Parramatta, 1 Fennell Street, Parramatta, 2151
Cost: $448.20 NDIS/private healthcare funding may be used.
RSVP by Wednesday 20 March 2019 - For more information call 1800 818 286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org