Disability Services Information Session – Tamworth
Due to recent health advice from the Government, the event organised for Tuesday 17 March has now been cancelled.
If you are interested in knowing about Northcott services in Tamworth, please contact us on 1800 818 286.
Come along to meet our team in Tamworth and discover how we can support you to build new skills, gain more independence and realise your full potential.
Explore our diverse range of services and get to know further options for support. During the afternoon, you will find information about:
– In-Home and Community Support – get assistance at home and in the community
– Disability Housing options – find a new place to call home.
– Coordination of Supports – how to get the best out of your NDIS plan
– Everyday Life Skills and Skills for life – our centre-based skills development and community outreach programs for
adults and teenagers
– Short stay (respite) – how to relax, recharge and take a break
– Our Therapy services – including occupational therapists and speech therapists.
Date: Tuesday 17 March 2020
Time: 3:30pm to 5:00pm
Location: 147 Goonoo Goonoo Road, Tamworth
Cost: Free. Afternoon tea will be provided.
RSVP: Let us know if you can make it by calling 1300 928 736, or feel free to drop in on the day.
Individual appointments can e organised if you are unable to attend on 17 March.