Campbelltown – SLES Drop in Day
Our Campbelltown team is inviting you to drop in and find out more about Northcott's services. You will be able to learn more about our service, which is suitable for students who have NDIS funding for School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES). You will also be able to find out about our new Skills 4 Life program and other activities we offer.
What to expect:
- Meet current participants and our friendly, passionate and experienced staff who can share their experience and knowledge with you
- Find out how you can get involved with our SLES and Skills 4 Life programs
- Learn about the range of activities, training and educational opportunities that would be available to you
- Find out how this training suits the learning needs and goals of every participant
- Learn more about the range of complementary services that Northcott offers such as Everyday Life Skills, Therapy, Recreation and more
Date: Wednesday 27 November 2019
Location:1/101 Queen St. Campbelltown
Time: 10am to 2pm
Morning and afternoon tea will be provided.
Let us know if you can make it or feel free to drop in on the day.
Individual appointments can be organised if you are unable to attend the above date.
We look forward to meeting you!