Children’s Respite House, blair athol NSW 2560
Northcott’s Blair Athol Children’s Respite House is the perfect place for kids to play and socialise.
It is fully equipped, safe, comfortable and accessible, offering multiple indoor and outdoor areas.
It is situated in a convenient location close to all amenities, public transport, Campbelltown Mall and Campbelltown Hospital.
Guests have access to a range of programs including in house activities, skill development programs, community access programs, relationship building and exercise programs.
The property features five bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets, kitchen, laundry, two comfortable living areas, a well maintained outdoor area and wheelchair accessible driveway and car space.
Indoor and outdoor areas for entertainment and activities: gaming systems (PS4, Wii), iPads, Foxtel, Bluetooth music system, recreational cupboards including games and sensory boxes, a large soft mat play area with equipment, swing chair, sensory boards, BBQ and garden.
The bedrooms are fully furnished with king single beds (three of five are adjustable electric beds), built in wardrobes and linen provided.
A manual hoist with slings and an electric shower chair and commode are also available.
Our Centre Based Respite services support children and adults with disability to have time away or take a break from daily routine, meet people with similar interests and take part in a variety of fun activities in an accessible home-away-from-home.
Our services provide the opportunity for you to relax and recharge while knowing the person you care for is supported in a safe and friendly environment.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will use the following terms to describe the funding that can be used to purchase centre based respite:
– Short term Accommodation and Assistance
– Assistance in living arrangements (host family/alternative family situation)
– Assistance with self-care activities overnight (different levels)
Features of the property:
- Five bedrooms
- Two living areas
- Well maintained outdoor play area
- Close to Campbelltown train station, mall and hospital
- Front and rear wheelchair access
Special features and equipment available:
- TVs in both living areas
- Outdoor soft play floor area with play equipment
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible parking in driveway
- Secure front entrance and backyard
- Bedrooms include wall-mounted TV and DVD player
- Timber veneer internal floors
- Two commode chairs
- Manual hoist and slings available
- Slide sheets
- Communication boards and activities
We just need a few details from you and one of our friendly team will be in touch to answer your questions.