Job detail: Registered Nurse PPT
Search for a job
Registered Nurse PPT
About the role:
Due to continued growth we are searching for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse interested in working in our group home in Liverpool. This is a Permanent Part-time role, 45 hours per fortnight.
- Coordinate customer and clinical services
- Provide staff with coaching, training and support
- Ensure the Assistants In Nursing and Enrolled Nurses under your supervision deliver quality nursing and support to our customers
- Promote improvement in quality of life and foster independence for people with disability
- Provide person centred, holistic and effective care
Essential Criteria for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- NSW Working With Children Check
- NDIS Worker Check
- Evidence of compliance with any Public Health Orders applicable at the time – including evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination or medical contraindication certificate if applicable to you.
- Australian driver's licence
- Knowledge of the NSW Disability Standards
- Knowledge of WH&S principles including safe manual handling procedures
- We are one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit disability services providers that works with our customers to realise their potential. Our purpose is to build an inclusive society where people can live the life they choose. Before applying for a role at Northcott, we encourage you to visit our website to learn more about our mission to ensure our values and culture are a good fit for you: northcott.com.au.
Note: Pay rate is determined by total hours worked as a Registered Nurse.
Applications close on 3 November 2021.
Applicants need to meet all the essential criteria above to be considered for this role
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes or applications. Northcott is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Share this role