Become a Corporate Supporter
By partnering with Northcott, your organisation will be affiliated with a reputable charity that has been supporting people with disability for almost 90 years. Benefits to your organisation can include increased staff engagement and morale, positive brand exposure and promotion, and access to networking opportunities and events.
Below are some of the ways your organisation can partner with Northcott.
Through a financial contribution, your organisation can support Northcott’s programs and initiatives that are not funded through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or other government or non-government sources. Examples include our recreational programs for children and adults with disability and our relationship support services that build the social skills of young adults. Financial support can also assist our teams to undertake evidenced-based research to improve service delivery and achieve better outcomes for people with disability and their families. For many of these types of initiatives we rely on the generosity of corporates who support us financially.
To find out more about events or how to become a Northcott Corporate Partner, please call us on 1800 818 286. We would love to work with you.
You can inspire your employees to donate to Northcott and enjoy immediate tax deductions. All you need to do is arrange for your organisation to enter into a payroll giving arrangement, (there are also existing platforms that you can use), and list Northcott as your nominated charity partner.
Benefits for employers:
- Enjoy greater staff engagement, retention and productivity
- Low administrative, high impact way to support the values of your employees
- Show your organisation’s support for Northcott and your employees by matching your employee’s donations (optional).
Benefits for employees:
- Quick and easy set-up
- Pre-tax donations go further – a $10 pre-tax donation costs you $6.80, but Northcott receives the full $10 (at a marginal tax rate of 32.4%)
- An immediate tax benefit, so no need to keep receipts at tax time
- Know you’re making a difference to the lives of people with disability
Download our Workplace Giving form here
Sponsor a Northcott event
Through a sponsorship you can align your organisation with a Northcott event or activity.
Contact Berta Youakim – Fundraising Manager to find out about any upcoming events.
Another way individuals and organisations can support us is through volunteering.
To find out more contact us 1800 818 286 We would love to work with you.
- Ausgrid – Employees’ children’s appeal
- Colonial First State